Friday, April 15, 2005

TIME FLIES

Where have the last few months gone?! Since coming home from fantastic Budapest I've been based in two very tropical locations - Blackpool and Accrington (Yes - Stanley).

And ee bye gum it's true what they say - TIS GRIM UP NORTH. Or maybe tis just grim living at hotels and out of suitcases.

Travelling aside life is good, spring is in the air. And I have let the power of sport back into my life. The one good thing with hotel is the free gym/pool and squash courts. I haven't made use of the pool yet (I have a thing about the English and their overheated indoor swimming pools) - but I have made a habit of playing Squash once a week and going to the gym at least 3 times a week.

L and I have also signed up for a 5KM run for charidee. It's not a huge distance, I know - but the furthest I have run in the longest time! So we're hitting the streets of Bath (When I'm here) in a bid to get fitter and finish in at the very most 40 mins.

The idea isn't really about time and position - but more about raiing money for Cancer research UK. You can sponsor me here:

My Sponsorship Page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home