Thursday, September 30, 2004

ADVANCE, AUSTRALIA FAIR

Well - two more sleeps, and L and I will be on our way to Oz. (Note to self: must remember to pack soon.)

Will I miss work? What talent will I miss on the "X-Factor", who will win "The Farm" - will Ice Ice Baby incite a riot on account of his very American political views on humanity, war, religion etc? Will I remember to tape the L-word, and will Bath Rugby and Liverpool WIN some games while I'm away?

Ok - that last outpouring proves I need to get away...

Will I learn to surf properly? Will we get to have a sumptuous BBQ and champagne around a pipe-music'd pool, just 50m from the ocean? Will I get to swim in the Great Barrier Reef? Will there REALLY be crocs on Port Douglas beach? Will I beat my brother at squash and golf? Will we see any of the Melbourne Fringe Festival? Will there be any international sport to go and see? Will we get to go to the drive-in?

Where do I apply for the Visa?

It's a lekker small world when you go by plane.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home