Thursday, September 23, 2004

THE RING

One film I didn't manage to fall asleep watching (well, I almost made it) was "The Ring".

Seen it?

I saw it last night, and thought it was GOOD. The point is if you watch it, or at least the video within the film, you die within seven days. (Seven being the number of "wholeness", a "holy" number - a number often preferred in scary films.)

Eek. Leading up to the seventh day, you start to hallucinate - and start seeing things that were in the video. The thing that struck me the most in said video was a discarded ladder, propped against a wall.

So - when I started my journey into work this morning, I wasn't surprised that I walked past not one, but two ladders propped against walls. By the time I was on the train in, I had seen my sixth ladder of the morning. By six I started to think, "I'm glad I haven't seen seven, because that would be creepy" - whoosh - seven.

Gulp.

It's a lekker scary world, nē.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home