Sunday, November 19, 2006

WHAT A WASTE!

I read today that the average UK citizen wastes more than £400 a year on throwing away unwanted food. I reckon it must be more than that?

I'm doing everything I can to reduce waste. (I'm not sure why - I have no "offspring" to think about - I think I'm just hoping for good recycling karma or a nod from God for my efforts, on judgement day?)

I also read today that the governement is intending to tax non-recyclable packaging. Hoorah!

Anyone else care to join me in my (so far) one woman crusade to never eat a factory/supermarket/sarnie-vendor sarnie packaged in PLASTIC again.

Soon we will be surrounded by little plastic triangle mountains everywhere that will never bio-degrade.

"Sorry I'm late into work - kept tripping over those pesky triangle mountains..."

BAN THE TRIANGLE.

Super.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home